If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we may transfer that Information within NUMBOLA or NUMBOLA’s third-party service providers, across borders, and from your country of jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Information Collected and Used
NUMBOLA’s primary objective in collecting user information is to provide and enhance the Service and to enable users to easily navigate and enjoy the Service.
When you install the NUMBOLA application, we may collect and record the information you provide us voluntarily through (“Facebook”) and/or other social network(s) and mobile platforms in accordance with the policies and terms of Facebook and/or other social network(s) and mobile platforms e.g. iTunes, Google Play, Amazon etc.
The types of personal information collected in accordance with the activities listed above may vary depending on the activity. This “personal information” is defined as information about you that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include: (1) your first and last name, (2) your profile picture or its URL, (3) your user identification number of the pertinent social network, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile picture (4) the login email you provided to the pertinent social network upon registration. Additionally, we may acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service (2) your email of a question to our customer support (3) your purchase of a virtual product of any type (4) other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services, other users of the Service to supplement your profile. Please note that because a third party site manages the purchases of virtual goods offered by the Service, we do not have access to your credit card details and billing information.
The Service will also record game play information such as your scores or game session duration. In addition to information collected as described above, you may choose to share additional information about yourself throughout the Service, such as in games or on message boards. Any actions you perform with other players are considered public, and are at your sole discretion.
We may use your name, profile picture, email address and other information to notify you of new product releases, service notifications, and to solicit your feedback and input. Those emails will contain links for preference management and where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further emails.
In all cases of data access and collection, the information you provide will not be disclosed, rented, leased, loaned, sold, or otherwise voluntarily distributed to unaffiliated third parties and will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with and improving the Service.
How NUMBOLA uses the collected information
- When you register with NUMBOLA, your account is protected by means of login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password. NUMBOLA is not responsible for any activity which is undertaken when your password is used. We suggest you not to disclose your password to anyone. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify NUMBOLA.
- NUMBOLA has a policy of not sharing any personally identifiable information with anyone other than entities specifically authorized by NUMBOLAwhich may include advertisers and sponsors of NUMBOLAHowever, NUMBOLAmay use your name, Login ID and the state from where you are participating when announcing the results of any contests run on the Application. Such contests are further governed by the Terms and Conditions which shall be available on application.
- NUMBOLAconducts periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to NUMBOLAfor market research and advertising purposes. NUMBOLAreserves the right to share your registration information with NUMBOLAappointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said purposes. NUMBOLAmay also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving its services.
Mergers And Other Events Requiring Transfer
If we should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of Our assets, or transfer substantially all or part of Our relevant assets to a third party, We are entitled to share the Personal Information and all other information You have provided through the Services to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
Protection of children
The Services are not intended for or directed at persons under the age of eighteen (18). Any person who informs us that his age is eighteen (18) years or above, it is our policy to uncover the services which may require us to access and verify the person’s Personal Information. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via the Services, We will not accept this information and will take steps to remove such information from our records in a secure manner.
- By using our website, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of this information by NUMBOLAand its partners and affiliates.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, the registration data provided by you and to verify Your use of the Services and Your financial transactions for potential breach of Our Terms and Conditions of Use and of applicable law. By using our website, you authorize Us, Our staff, agents and suppliers to use Your Personal Information and to disclose Your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information you provide to us.
Consent to use of anti-cheating Software
- Our software package contains certain features designed to detect use of automated programs that enable artificial (non-human) intelligence to play on our site. Use of such ‘bot’ software programs violates Our Terms and Conditions of Use, where we deem it detrimental to other players. By installing our software and using the Services, You consent to Our software performing the functions described in this section. Our software may perform any or all of the following functions in order to detect the use of illicit automated programs and ensure that we maintain a ‘cheat free’ environment for all users:
- Scan your list of active software applications while you are using the services;
- Scan your list of active processes while you are using the services; and
- Scan the files in your services and site-related program folders to ensure that only ‘non-hacked’ versions of Our software are being used. If any of the foregoing processes reveals a suspect application or process, Our software may scan the files associated with the suspect application or process and compile a composite mesh (i.e., a profile that characterizes the files associated with the application or process) to be matched against profiles for known illicit automated programs. Our software will not perform any random search of large portions of Your hard drive, equipment or files, and it will not transmit any information to Us or to any third party other than the information you provide to us.